This information site is courtesy of Tropical Holiday Deals, the specialists in holiday and honeymoon travel to the Tropics.
Go Vanuatu’s Tours and Activities
Welcome to Go Vanuatu’s Tours and Activities…
Board a plane, sit back, close your eyes and dream of exploring lush tropical rainforests, diving crystal clear waters, immersing yourself in cultural rituals, indulging in amazing foods at romantic places… in the blink of a meal and two drinks, you have arrived in the tropics! Vanuatu is only a few hours flight away from Australia and New Zealand and is everything you have dreamed of and more.
Discover What Matters is the Vanuatu tourism slogan and it is perfect – Discover a fascinating destination rich in culture and hospitality. Discover more about yourself, your relationships …what truly matters! Discover something for everyone – adventure, culture, fine dining, shopping and fun.
Most of our team is based in Vanuatu and we have offices in Brisbane and Melbourne staffed by people who have lived in Vanuatu and visit regularly. Because we know the resort/tour owners and operators and what they do best, we can recommend with conviction. We pride ourselves on being able to offer in-depth local knowledge and personal service.
- Fantastic deep-sea and reef fishing
- Spectacular reef and wreck dives
- A championship 18-hole golf course
- Horse riding through rainforests, on beaches and even to an active volcano
- Walking and mountain biking eco-tours through jungle and rivers
- A variety of restaurants with a range of gourmet cuisine
- Melanesian Feast, Cultural and Fire-Dancing nights
- Awesome adventure in the form of kayaking tours, paragliding, abseiling, off road buggy tours, zorbing, zip lining and more…
For more general information on Vanuatu, check out our info site, Vanuatu A to Z.
If you are thinking of marrying in Vanuatu, or renewing your vows, go to Weddings Vanuatu.
Cruising or a ship wedding – Cruise Vanuatu…
For school groups (French or Cultural tours), visit Study Vanuatu.